The most important part of my job is assisting my constituents when they’re facing problems with federal agencies. Whether you’re unable to access your unemployment benefits, reasonable accommodations at work, and more, my team and I are here for you.
We have a track record of providing top-notch constituent services and getting Sixth District residents the results they deserve.
“I contacted Regan from Congressman David Trone’s office who successfully intervened for me with the Department of Labor to expedite the processing of my Pandemic Unemployment Assistance after 8 exasperating weeks. I was at wits end until she stepped in to resolve the issue.” – Wayman M., Germantown
“It was not until I contacted the office of Representative Trone that I obtained swift help! He and his staff solved the issue in a couple of weeks, after several months of no luck with anyone else. I’m eternally grateful to Congressman Trone and his wonderful staff!” – Janet B., Maryland
To learn more about how we’ve helped Sixth District residents, you can find our “Success Stories” page here.
Residents of the 6th Congressional District of Maryland can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
Once our staff receives all documentation they will review and assess your case. Certain agencies and companies require additional documentation, which our staff will share with you if necessary.
Thank you again for contacting our office regarding your personal matter. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our staff at (301) 926-0300 or (240) 382-6464.